Translate

Saturday, November 3, 2012





Here is my latest creation - as yet unfinished because I have to do the backing on the machine and so it's the boring part! but when I get back from England, I will do it. So, it's a table topper which I designed - but found the owls inn a magazine. To give you an idea, it's about 40 x 60 cms.
I think it looks quite good.

Now I will add the first square of a table topper which I have decided to make - for myself this time.
It's a pattern from 5-10-10 fat quarters and originally had more colours - this, of course has only 2.
But I have also cut out another in shades of blue and yellow.
In fact, I seem to have been cutting out a lot of material recently - I'm coming to England and so should have more time.

Finally, since we are coming up to Christmas, here are the first two decorations for the tree - and guess what - they are in patchwork, too!




Without a tree it wasn't easy to photograph them. But I hung them on a knitting needle, held it up against the curtain and took the photo with one hand!

Finally, two pictures I just like! They don't need any explanations do they?











And just as a bonus for looking at my blogger today, just for you, this one too!!!






Have a good weekend. By the way, can you imagine working with a computer on your lap together with a large furry, purring cat?

No comments:

Post a Comment