Translate

Sunday, July 20, 2014


Queste sono quattro presine fatte per un mia amica.
Ho trovato i disegni per tre in una rivista chiamato Magic Patch, e il quarto (i pomodori) è stato scaricato da Google immagini.
Non ho cucito le asole per appenderle perché potrebbero anche essere appese in fila come
decorazione in cucina.
L'immagine sotto è il dietro delle presine - sia le stelle che i quadretti sono gli stessi disegni, in combinazioni di colori diversi; entrambi sono stati disegnati da me in base alla  misura desiderata.


These are four pot holders which I made for a friend of mine.
I found the patterns for three of them in a magazine called Magic Patch and the fourth (the tomatoes) was downloaded from Google images.
I did not add the loops because the pot holder could also be hung vertically asa decoration in the kitchen.
The lower picture shows the backs of the pot holders - both the stars and the squares are the same patterns in different colour combinations; I designed both, based on the size I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment